Good Food, Clean Cooking, My Life







Sunday, April 11, 2010

There once was a girl....

... who couldn't keep up with two things at once! I know, I know you have heard the story before. :) I blog a lot, Facebook suffers..... I get sucked into Facebook, my blog is history! I have been off of Facebook for a while now and have had a few nudges from some dear ole' friends to continue blogging and so here I am with bells on. My other blog(s,s,s, ha!) were so neglected that they drifted into the vast, deep, dark spaces of the endless blog world... translation, I actually could NOT remember my log-in information. So sad, I know.

Here I am blogging again, aren't you so lucky?! Wait... don't answer that! If you have a gmail account, twitter account, or a yahoo account you may click on the little link on the right that says "Follow Me" and you will be notified when I post a new blog. If you don't want to "Follow Me" but you would like to follow me (confusing, I know) let me know and I will add your e-mail to the list to be automatically sent anything I blog into your inbox. If you would like to come drop by on your own accord that is perfectly ok, too.

I will stop here for now only because I am typing using only 4 fingers on my right hand. I had a fight with a food processor... it won... lesson learned 7 stitches later. My stitches come out Thursday and then I will be a blogging mess... in a good way!

4 comments:

Heatheralli said...

Yay! You're back! :)

Mama said...

Yay! Good to "see" you again. :)

Anonymous said...

hi...very informative blog...thanks..mom

Moi said...

Thanks y'all! Happy to be blogging again.